www.flickr.com

20060319

Fragile


Fragile
Originally uploaded by teotwawki.
I've been thinking for a while that I should be adding more interesting content on Espion Daily in the form of some meaningful text to accompany the images.

But what? No way I'm writing about personal issues, although I may start a new blog anonymously to do that, treat it like a literary project and build up some material, try out some ideas. As I think of myself as a writer first and foremost, it would make sense. I used to write a lot. I would write more for pleasure now if I didn't have this PhD thesis to finish.

So unless I'm inspired to write about photographic issues, how much I dislike the Minolta Maxxum 3000i, like Fuji Sensia film and would like a film scanner - all of which would be mind gratingly dull, I imagine - for the moment I'm going to stick with the bland descriptions.

This is a sign in Saltwell Park, Gateshead.

No comments: