www.flickr.com

20050912

Alleyway


Alleyway
Originally uploaded by teotwawki.
On the basis that I'm probably never going to get round to a proper redesign, a colour change. The white better complements flickr, and I liked it on my found photos blog, Sweden 1947, so I'll see how this works for a while...

Yesterday - inspired by Brendadada's example - I put some Ilford FP4 in my ropey old Zenit 122 and set out to take some photos.

While the 122 has a TTL lightmeter, the one on my Zenit appears to be knackered, as it was reporting correct exposure with the lens cap on. Genius. I had to guess for each shot instead, so it's unlikely that any frames will come out correctly exposed.

This alleyway looked promising initially but was unfortunately completely devoid of anything worthy of photographing. No idea what I'm looking at here. Probably just reeling from the stench of decomposing rubbish and regurgitated alcohol.

No comments: