www.flickr.com

20060716

Smokey Joe


Smokey Joe
Originally uploaded by teotwawki.
The last time I went in this shop - I don't know if it's a pawn brokers, but it's the same kind of thing - and it ended badly. They were clearly totally bonkers. I was looking for a VHS player with s-video connectors, and they tried to overcharge me by about 150% for one that clearly didn't have any. They then got really aggressive when I didn't want to pay them. Which is a bit annoying as they have some really nice medium format cameras in the window now.

After being inspired by some of the writing I've seen on a few blogs recently, I'm mulling over something new for Espion Daily. I'll try it out and build up a bit of a reserve to see how it works, but I think it might work. It's may not be 'serial' enough to keep people interested, but it'll be more interesting than describing the photos, I hope.

No comments: