www.flickr.com

20060409

Emergency Exit


Emergency Exit
Originally uploaded by teotwawki.
I've been involved in a collaborative photo project for a while now, with the idea being that you shoot a roll of film and then post it to someone in another city so they can double expose it (or vice versa, of course.) The only problem is that I always seem to struggle to do my end in a timely manner, and have a backlog of films to shoot. Not having enough time isn't a good enough excuse - it's more a wax / wane thing. Some days I could shoot a roll of 36 exposures in a few hours, and be happy that the shots would be pretty good, not just fired off carelessly; other days I might struggle to do two or three. It's related to writer's block, I think - sometimes the inspiration's there, sometimes not.

No comments: